The following events took place in 37 BBY.
- Young liberals claim control of Pergitor in a revolution, displacing the authoritarian leadership of the planet.
- Vagaari begin moving through Chiss space. (Latest possible date)
- Watto buys Shmi Skywalker Lars and Anakin Skywalker to be his slaves
- The Yam'rii are enslaved.
- Conno on Datar
- Dom Antyll
- Tour Aryon on Treylon II
- Naat Reath[source?]
- Pori Nate
- Nahdonnis Praji — After 2BrS:5:23
- Hiram Drayson on Chandrila
- Iolan Gendarr on Commenor
- Zothip on Bestine
Behind the scenesEdit
According to the character Till appearing in the introduction of the game Star Wars: Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire, the Battle of Dreighton happened that year ("forty years ago"). The New Essential Chronology established that the battle happened in 20 BBY.
- Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: Last Stand on Ord Mantell
- End Game (Mentioned only)
- Outbound Flight (Indirect mention only)
- (Indirect mention only)
- (Indirect mention only)
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: Last Stand on Ord Mantell 1
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia establishes the endpoints of this era as 1000 BBY and 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ Outbound Flight
- ↑ Episode I Adventures 5: The Ghostling Children
- ↑ Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley, p. 63
- ↑ Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley, p.11
- ↑ Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Praji
- ↑ Republic HoloNet News Special Inaugural Edition 16:5:241 states that the Clone Wars ended on 16:5:23. states that Praji "enlisted when he came of age, months after the [Clone] war's end." The
- ↑ Dark Force Rising Sourcebook, p. 12
- ↑ Wanted by Cracken, p. 15
- ↑ Dark Force Rising Sourcebook, p. 64
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 19.2 19.3 19.4 Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: Last Stand on Ord Mantell 3
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 20.2 20.3 20.4 20.5 End Game