Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The following events took place in 38 BBY.
This year was known as Year 3 before the Great ReSynchronization.
- A pilot retired from the Republic Starfighter Corps.
- Mazie and Berri are captured in a slave raid on Tatooine.
- Padmé Amidala, then known as Padmé Naberrie, joins the Apprentice Legislature.
- A star going supernova destroys Shadda-Bi-Boran. Efforts are made to relocate some of the inhabitants, but they are unable to adapt to the habitats of other planets.
- Tayvor Mandirly travels to Antar 4 to settle a dispute on the Colfillini plantations there, and is brutally murdered by Raxis and Nolid. His remains are discovered by Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- Shmi Skywalker Lars and Anakin Skywalker become slaves on Tatooine by getting sold by Gardulla Besadii the Elder.
- Alamar on Datar
- On Tatooine
- Wan Sandage on Ord Radama
- Orman Tagge on Tepasi
- Qell Tepine on Coruscant
- Kaine Paulsen
- Mazie's husband on Tatooine
- Narro Sienar near Dantooine
- Podlong Foahl aboard the Aurorient Express
- Tayvor Mandirly
- Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: The Aurorient Express
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace novelization (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace unabridged audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- Jedi Quest: Path to Truth (Indirect mention only)
- Jedi Quest 3 (Mentioned only)
- "Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 15:2:22"—Star Wars Insider 74 (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references
- The New Essential Chronology, p. 35
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 363 ("Great Peace of the Republic") establishes that the Great Peace of the Republic lasted between the Ruusan campaign and the beginning of the Clone Wars, which The New Essential Chronology dates to 1000 BBY and 22 BBY, respectively.
- Tho Yor Arrival, as described in Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0, to the year BTC 32,800 of the calendar based on the date of the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant. Since the difference between that calendar and the Galactic Standard Calendar—based on the date of the Battle of Yavin—was 3,653 years per the reasoning here, the Tho Yor Arrival must have taken place in the year 36,453 BBY of the latter dating system. Therefore, the difference between the Galactic Standard Calendar and the dating system based on the Tho Yor Arrival that is featured in Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void must be 36,453 years. dates the
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places the Treaty of Coruscant, which served as the zero point of a calendar adopted by the Galactic Senate following the conclusion of the Great Galactic War per , in the year 3653 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two dating systems is 3,653 years.
- The New Essential Chronology establishes that the zero point of the calendar introduced by Tarsus Valorum was the Ruusan Reformation. The book places that event in the year of 1000 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar—which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin—therefore establishing a difference of one thousand years between the two dating systems.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar per The New Essential Chronology, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in the year 8 ABY of the Galactic Standard Calendar. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, with the first two months of a GrS year being the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year, and there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace novelization, Chapter 2
- Jedi Quest: Path to Truth
- The Essential Atlas
- The Clone Wars: Wild Space
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force (real life book)
- Episode I Adventures 5: The Ghostling Children
- Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide
- "Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 15:2:22"—Star Wars Insider 74, p. 66
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Wanted by Cracken, p. 65
- "Out of the Cradle"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- The New Essential Guide to Characters, p. 152
- Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: The Aurorient Express
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
In other languages