The following events took place in 3950 BBY.
- The Sith Civil War ends—the fragmented remnants of Revan's Sith Empire completely disintegrate and the Galactic Republic reclaims worlds that have been under Sith control since the Great Sith War, which ultimately ends the Old Sith Wars.
- A Sith Lord ends up being the sole survivor of the Sith Civil War and takes an apprentice to continue the legacy of the Sith Order.
- Meetra Surik departs to the Unknown Regions to find Revan.
- The Sith Emperor eliminates his entire Dark Council and replaces them with new, more pro-war members.
- The Jedi Masters Revan and Meetra Surik, with the help of the Sith Lord Scourge, attempt to assassinate the Sith Emperor, but fail due to a supposed betrayal by Scourge. Meetra is killed, and Revan is captured and taken to be held in indefinite stasis.
- Queen Elsinoré den Tasia of Grizmallt sponsors fourteen colonies, including Renatasia.
- Operation supernova
- Purge of the Dark Council
- Kaas City protests
- Attack on the Sith Emperor
- Meetra Surik
- All the twelve Dark Councilior and their staff's members
- The Old Republic: Revan (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Codex entry)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia states that the Old Sith Wars span from the beginning of the Great Sith War and the Sith Civil War.
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia and The Essential Atlas establishes the endpoints of the two bordering eras as 3950 BBY and 2000 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- ↑ 9.00 9.01 9.02 9.03 9.04 9.05 9.06 9.07 9.08 9.09 9.10 9.11 9.12 9.13 9.14 The Old Republic: Revan
- ↑ The Essential Atlas, p. 162
In other languages