- "It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it."
The following events took place in 3951 BBY.
- "Know that much may happen here, but above all, do not forget this—you may trust in me. We cradle each other's lives, and what threatens one of us, threatens us both. And if you find you cannot trust me, trust in your training. Trust in yourself. Never doubt what you have done."
- ―Kreia's final advice to Meetra Surik
- The Peragus Mining Facility is destroyed.
- Dantooine is visited by the Jedi Meetra Surik in her search for Vrook Lamar.
- Korriban is visited by Meetra Surik in her search for Lonna Vash.
- Nar Shaddaa is visited by Meetra Surik in her search for Zez-Kai Ell.
- Onderon is visited by Meetra Surik in her search for Kavar.
- The Onderon Civil War.
- Darth Nihilus leads a failed attack on Citadel Station over Telos IV.
- The First Jedi Purge and the Dark Wars end with the destruction of Malachor V.
- Elsinoré den Tasia becomes Queen of Grizmallt.
- The Republic explorer Kwilaan discovers Naboo with a fleet of three ships—Beneficent Tasia, Constant, and Mother Vima. The planet quickly becomes notorious amongst big game hunters, although it will be five decades before permanent Human settlement.
- "Yes, always. From the moment you awoke, I have used you. I have used you so that you might become strong, stronger than I. I used you to keep the Lords of the Sith from condemning the galaxy to death with their power unchecked. I used you to lure them to Telos, where they could be, at last, fought and killed. I used you to reveal Atris' corruption, so that her teachings could be ended before they began. I used you to gather the Jedi so they could be destroyed. And I used you to make those who wounded me reveal themselves, so they could be killed by the Republic."
- ―Kreia admits her manipulations
- Skirmish at Peragus II
- Skirmishes on Citadel Station
- Skirmish in the Ithorian Compound
- Skirmish on Telos
- Skirmish on Nar Shaddaa
- Duel on the Ebon Hawk
- Skirmish on Dxun
- Onderon Civil War
- Battle of Khoonda
- Duel in the Korriban Academy
- Duel in the Telosian Jedi Academy
- Battle of Telos IV
- Battle of Malachor
- "I am glad to leave this place…at last."
- ―Darth Sion, at last allowing himself to die
- 3C-FD on the Ebon Hawk
- Seer'aa and Teer'aa on the Visionary
- On the Harbinger
- Lonna Vash on Korriban
- On Nar Shaddaa
- At the Peragus Mining Facility
Behind the scenesEdit
If the player is darksided in Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords, the place of death for various people is different. Vrook Lamar will be killed on Dantooine (whereas Azkul will not), Zez-Kai Ell will die on Nar Shaddaa along with Mira, and Kavar will die on Onderon along with Queen Talia (with Vaklu surviving). On Malachor V, G0-T0 is not destroyed, instead Bao-Dur's remote will be, thus stopping the Mass Shadow Generator and preventing the planet's destruction.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (First appearance)
- The Old Republic: Revan (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Codex entry)
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- The New Essential Chronology
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 1.26 1.27 1.28 1.29 1.30 1.31 1.32 1.33 1.34 1.35 1.36 1.37 1.38 1.39 1.40 1.41 1.42 1.43 1.44 1.45 1.46 1.47 1.48 1.49 1.50 1.51 1.52 1.53 1.54 1.55 1.56 1.57 1.58 1.59 1.60 1.61 1.62 1.63 1.64 1.65 1.66 1.67 1.68 1.69 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia states that the Old Sith Wars span from the beginning of the Great Sith War and the Sith Civil War.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ Secrets of Naboo