Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The following events took place in 3954 BBY.
- Kreia is stripped of her title of Darth Traya and connection to the Force by Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus.
- The First Jedi Purge begins: under orders from Darth Sion, Sith assassins emerge from Malachor V to wage a shadow war against the Jedi Order. They attempt to exterminate the few remaining Jedi and they largely succeed in doing so.
- Much of what remains of the Darth Revan's Sith Empire is unified under the rule of Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus, with Malachor V as its capital. However, the Sith Civil War does not die out completely; some Sith warlords continue to battle over the territorial scraps of the empire.
- Sith Lord Scourge joined the Nathema conspiracy.
- Search for Mandalore's Mask
- Assassination attempts on Darth Nyriss
- Skirmish outside of Darth Nyriss's stronghold
- Mission to Hallion
- Mission to Bosthirda
- Duel on Bosthirda
- On Bosthirda
- On Rekkiad
- The Old Republic: Revan
- The Old Republic: Revan audiobook
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (First appearance) (In flashback(s))
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 407 ("Old Sith Wars") establishes that the Old Sith Wars included the Jedi Civil War, which ended in 3956 BBY per The Essential Atlas, and The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. xii ("A Timeline of Galactic Events") dates the beginning of the New Sith Wars to 2000 BBY.
- Tho Yor Arrival, as described in Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0, to the year BTC 32,800 of the calendar based on the date of the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant. Since the difference between that calendar and the Galactic Standard Calendar—based on the date of the Battle of Yavin—was 3,653 years per the reasoning here, the Tho Yor Arrival must have taken place in the year 36,453 BBY of the latter dating system. Therefore, the difference between the Galactic Standard Calendar and the dating system based on the Tho Yor Arrival that is featured in Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void must be 36,453 years. dates the
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places the Treaty of Coruscant, which served as the zero point of a calendar adopted by the Galactic Senate following the conclusion of the Great Galactic War per , in the year 3653 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two dating systems is 3,653 years.
- The New Essential Chronology establishes that the zero point of the calendar introduced by Tarsus Valorum was the Ruusan Reformation. The book places that event in the year of 1000 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar—which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin—therefore establishing a difference of one thousand years between the two dating systems.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar per The New Essential Chronology, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in the year 8 ABY of the Galactic Standard Calendar. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, with the first two months of a GrS year being the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year, and there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems.
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Old Republic: Revan
In other languages