- "Yes. My mummified flesh sleeps in stone, but this old man called my spirit back from Chaos. I have given him…my knowledge."
- ―Freedon Nadd
The following events took place in 3998 BBY.
Events[edit | edit source]
- "The Jedi have not won today. As you will one day learn, the Jedi have lost!"
- ―Freedon Nadd, to Arca Jeth
- Foundation of the Krath cult.
- The Naddist Uprising begins and ends.
- Dace Diath trains on Ossus with Jedi Master Vodo-Siosk Baas.
- Funeral of Amanoa.
Battles[edit | edit source]
- "How goes the battle in the city above us?"
"Not well, King Ommin. For the first two days, we drove the enemy back. But the Republic has arrived. And another Jedi, a female! They seemed to have evened the scales! Our Sith magic no longer controls ebb and flow!"
"All because of one new Jedi? Her power must be great! Hmm. I shall have to deal with her immediately."
- ―King Ommin and Novar
Deaths[edit | edit source]
- "My arm! You've cut it off! The pain…mercy I beg!"
"I'll give you mercy—the same mercy you showed my brother!"
- ―Warb Null and Ulic Qel-Droma, as Qel-Droma beheads Null
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 1"—Star Wars Insider 26
- The Essential Chronology
- The Dark Side Sourcebook
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Essential Atlas
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia states that the Old Sith Wars span from the beginning of the Great Sith War and the Sith Civil War.
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.