Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Padmé Naberrie and her father help relocate the entire populace of Shadda-Bi-Boran. The populace later dies after they are unable to replicate Shadda-Bi-Boran's environment at their new home.
- The Trade Federation starts encroaching on Kashyyyk and its colony worlds, beginning a 20-year-long conflict with the Wookiees.
- General Ba'kif of the Chiss Ascendancy founds the Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet (Approximate date).
- The Chiss Kivu'raw'nuru "Vurawn" is rematched as a merit adoptive of the Mitth family, changing his name to Mitth'raw'nuru and his core name to Thrawn.
- Sky-walker navigator Al'iastov loses her powers of precognition, known as "Third Sight."
- Thrawn meets the future Syndic Mitth'ras'safis "Thrass" at his rematching dinner on Avidich.
- Cadet Thrawn is accused and acquitted of cheating on an exam at Taharim Academy (Approximate date).
- Queen's Shadow (First mentioned)
- Queen's Shadow audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising (First appearance, simultaneous with Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising audiobook) (In flashback(s))
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising audiobook (In flashback(s))
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Greater Good (Indirect mention only)
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Greater Good audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Lesser Evil (In flashback(s))
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Lesser Evil audiobook (In flashback(s))
Notes and references
- In Queen's Shadow, Padmé Amidala, reminiscing about the evacuation of Shadda-Bi-Boran, states that she was seven years old at the time. states that Amidala was 14 years old during the Invasion of Naboo, dated to 32 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Thus, Amidala was born in 46 BBY, and the evacuation took place in 39 BBY.
Thrawn joined the Mitth family, entered Taharim Academy, and met Al'iastov and Thrass around 39 BBY per the following reasoning.
- The main events of Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising take place in and around 19 BBY per the reasoning here. During that novel's main events, Thalias (formerly Al'iastov) reflects that she had not read a military timetable in two decades. The last time she would have read such a timetable was at the end of her tenure as a sky-walker navigator, placing the end of her tenure around 39 BBY.
- Per Chaos Rising, Thrawn was made a merit adoptive of the Mitth just before meeting the 13-year-old Al'iastov aboard the Tomra en route to the Taharim Academy on Naporar.
- Per Chaos Rising, General Ba'kif had recently founded the Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet at the time of Thrawn's adoption into the Mitth.
- Per Thrawn Ascendancy: Lesser Evil, Thrawn attended his rematching dinner on Avidich where he met Thrass just after arriving on Naporar.
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: Complete Vehicles
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Lesser Evil
In other languages