The following events took place in 39 BBY.
- The Andoan military leader Trench employs ruthless tactics to defeat the Free Forces of the Andoan Free Colonies at the decisive Battle of Raquish, prompting the Galactic Republic to intervene in the Andoan Wars by separating Ando and the Free Colonies and enforcing demilitarization of Ando's sector with a sizable Judicial Forces fleet.
- The Republic makes its first known survey of the swamp world, Dagobah.[source?]
- The Bitthævrians of Guiteica engage in war with the Republic.
- Raith Sienar and Wilhuff Tarkin meet.
- Republic Defense Procurement plan.
- Raith Sienar smuggles four Kol Huro combat droids past Republic customs.
- Professor Murk Lundi takes a sabbatical to scour Kodai for a lost Sith holocron.
- Shmi Skywalker and her son Anakin Skywalker take refuge from Space Pirates on Tatooine, only to be enslaved by Gardulla in her palace.[source?]
- Komari Vosa is captured by the Bando Gora.[source?]
- Trisstan becomes the Godking of Masterhome. Era of prosperity begins. (Approximate date)
- Arawynne on Datar
- Mako Spince on Corellia
- Kornell Divini on Tatooine
- Firmus Piett on Axxila
- Gaor Tembon on Sullust
- Padamira Ofsley on Mirial
- Telloti Cillmam'n on Taanab
- Gilad Halsek
- Jedi Apprentice Special Edition: The Followers
- The Wrath of Darth Maul (Appears in flashback(s))
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide (Indirect mention only)
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- Galaxy of Intrigue
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 The Essential Guide to Warfare, p. 91
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology, p. 35
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia establishes the endpoints of this era as 1000 BBY and 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ Alliance Intelligence Reports
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 The Official Star Wars Fact File
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Rogue Planet
- ↑ Jedi Apprentice Special Edition: The Followers
- ↑ "The Long Shot Campaign", appearing in Star Wars Campaign Pack and later re-published in Classic Campaigns
- ↑ Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- ↑ Episode I Adventures 5: The Ghostling Children
- ↑ MedStar II: Jedi Healer
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare, p. 171
- ↑ Wanted by Cracken, p. 34
- ↑ Erdelac on Malleus's biography. Edward M. Erdelac (January 21, 2014, 11:11 am). Retrieved on June 6, 2016, 10:14 am. (screenshot)
- ↑ Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide, p. 75
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 20.2 20.3 Secrets of the Jedi
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.