Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The following events took place in 40 ABY.
- The Great Holocron and Telos Holocron were rediscovered by the New Jedi Order.
- Tionne Solusar updated the Great Holocron with data from recent history.
- The Galactic Alliance launched a punitive military strike against Corellia.
- The Sepan Civil War resumed.
- Lumiya and her 36-year-old Sith Order were once more active and known to the galaxy.
- Jacen Solo became a Sith apprentice under Lumiya.
- The Galactic Alliance Guard was founded.
- Tenel Ka and Allana were marked for death.
- Han Solo and Leia Organa Solo opposed the Galactic Alliance.
- The Five Worlds were reorganized into the Confederation.
- A new war between the Galactic Alliance and Corellia started.
- While on a mission to Ziost, Ben Skywalker discovered the Sith training ship Ship, which instigated the emergence of the Lost Tribe of Sith in 41 ABY.
- Galactic Alliance Chief of State coup.
- Ben Skywalker assassinated Dur Gejjen.
- Luke Skywalker's wife, Jedi Master Mara Jade Skywalker was killed in a duel with their nephew, Jacen Solo.
- Lumiya was killed by Luke Skywalker.
- Jacen Solo proclaimed himself Darth Caedus, Dark Lord of the Sith.
- The Galactic Alliance Guard attacked the Jedi Academy on Ossus.
- Deposed former Galactic Alliance Chief of State Cal Omas committed suicide by throwing himself onto Ben Skywalker's lightsaber.
- The New Jedi Order left the Galactic Alliance, forming the Jedi Coalition.
- During the Battle of Kashyyyk, Darth Caedus ordered his ship, the Anakin Solo, to use its long-range turbolaser batteries to set fire to Kashyyyk.
- Nal Hutta and Nar Shaddaa joined the Confederation.
- Alema Rar was killed by Jagged Fel on The Home.
- Much of Hutt Space joined the Confederation.
- Centerpoint Station was fired, destroying the Galactic Alliance Second Fleet.
- Centerpoint Station was destroyed by Jedi insurgents.
- Mission to Adumar (day 122)
- Operation Roundabout (day 130)
- Attack on Toryaz Station (day 138)
- Battle of Tralus (day 145)
- Blockade of Corellia (day 160)
- Duel in the Fellowship Plaza
- Battle of Hapes
- Duel on Roqoo Depot
- Raid on the Gyndine Shipyards
- Mission for the Amulet of Kalara
- Battle of Gilatter VIII
- Battle of Bothawui
- Duel on Hesperidium
- Mission to Vulpter
- Skirmish on Kavan
- Second Battle of Balmorra
- Battle of Kuat
- Invasion of the New Jedi Temple
- Battle of Ossus
- Battle of Kashyyyk
- Battle of Commenor
- Undercity Ambush
- Battle of Centerpoint Station
- Siron Tawaler in the Kuat system (day 138)
- Toile Senn over Corellia (day 130)
- On Toryaz Station (day 138)
- On Lorrd
- Nelani Dinn on The Home (day 145)
- Ailyn Vel on Coruscant (day 164)
- Thrackan Sal-Solo on Corellia (day 166)
- Entora Zar on Terephon
- On Coruscant
- During the Battle of Hapes
- Many members of the Bothan True Victory Party
- Aboard Shamunaar
- On Ziost
- On Vulpter
- Dur Gejjen
- Jori Lekauf
- Mara Jade Skywalker on Kavan
- Lumiya on Terephon
- Ratobo during Second Battle of Balmorra
- Cal Omas on Coruscant
- Twizzl on the Anakin Solo
- Thann Mithric on Coruscant
- In deep space
- Alema Rar at The Home
- Over Centerpoint Station
- On Centerpoint Station
- Patra Tebut on the Anakin Solo
- Legacy of the Force: Betrayal (First appearance)
- Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines
- Legacy of the Force: Tempest
- Legacy of the Force: Exile
- Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice
- Legacy of the Force: Inferno
- Legacy of the Force: Fury
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
Notes and references
- The New Essential Chronology establishes the start of this era as 4 ABY.
- Tho Yor Arrival, as described in Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0, to the year BTC 32,800 of the calendar based on the date of the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant. Since the difference between that calendar and the Galactic Standard Calendar—based on the date of the Battle of Yavin—was 3,653 years per the reasoning here, the Tho Yor Arrival must have taken place in the year 36,453 BBY of the latter dating system. Therefore, the difference between the Galactic Standard Calendar and the dating system based on the Tho Yor Arrival that is featured in Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void must be 36,453 years. dates the
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places the Treaty of Coruscant, which served as the zero point of a calendar adopted by the Galactic Senate following the conclusion of the Great Galactic War per , in the year 3653 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two dating systems is 3,653 years.
- The New Essential Chronology establishes that the zero point of the calendar introduced by Tarsus Valorum was the Ruusan Reformation. The book places that event in the year of 1000 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar—which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin—therefore establishing a difference of one thousand years between the two dating systems.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar per The New Essential Chronology, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in the year 8 ABY of the Galactic Standard Calendar. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, with the first two months of a GrS year being the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year, and there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems.
In other languages