Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
The following events took place in 41 ABY.
- Ship traveled to Kesh and presented himself to the Lost Tribe of Sith, beginning the Sith Tribe's emergence.
- Natasi Daala returned at the request of Gilad Pellaeon.
- Pellaeon was assassinated by Tahiri Veila.
- The Hutt underground and the Bootana Hutta region were absorbed into the Confederation.
- The Imperial Remnant joined the war on the side of the Galactic Alliance.
- The Galactic Alliance split into two factions, one led by Darth Caedus from Coruscant, another by Cha Niathal from Fondor.
- Tahiri Veila became the Sith apprentice of Darth Caedus.
- Mirta Gev and Ghes Orade were married on Mandalore.
- Jaina Solo killed Darth Caedus.
- Tahiri Veila was taken into Jedi custody by Ben Skywalker.
- Allana, Chume'da of the Hapes Consortium was placed in the custody of Han and Leia Solo and the New Jedi Order after her "death".
- Lumiya's Sith and the Rule of Two fell, thus leaving only the One Sith, who had been in hiding on Korriban since 30 ABY.
- Ben Skywalker was declared a Jedi Knight by his father, Grand Master Luke Skywalker.
- A peace agreement was established between all involved parties in the war, reforming the structure of the Galactic Alliance. Natasi Daala ascended to the rank of Chief of State of the newly reunited Alliance.
- The Jedi Coalition was reformed into the New Jedi Order and reunited with the Galactic Alliance.
- The Second Galactic Civil War ended.
- The Sepan Civil War ended.
- The Sith dreadnaught Harbinger appeared in the Unknown Regions following a faulty hyperspace jump 5,041 years earlier while attempting to escape a Jedi assault.
- The Lost Tribe War begins.
- Jaden Korr followed a Force vision to the Unknown Regions and found the Harbinger and an abandoned Thrawn–era cloning facility, complete with mad clones.
- Second Battle of Fondor
- Battle of Roche
- Skirmish on Coruscant
- Second Battle of Roche
- Battle of Mandalore
- Battle of Shedu Maad
- Second duel on the Anakin Solo
- Mission to the Harbinger
- Mission to the frozen moon
- On the Bloodfin
- Gilad Pellaeon
- On Nickel One
- On Coruscant
- On the Anakin Solo
- On Fhost
- On the frozen moon
- On the Harbinger
- Aboard Predator
- On Rakatan Space station
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible
- Fate of the Jedi: Omen (In flashback(s))
- "First Blood"—Star Wars Insider 125
- Millennium Falcon (Mentioned only)
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force (First mentioned)
- The Essential Atlas
- Galaxy of Intrigue
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- "10 Key Battles"—Star Wars Insider 133
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and references
- The New Essential Chronology establishes the start of this era as 4 ABY.
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia's timeline states that the Treaty of Coruscant, which is the basis for the ATC/BTC calendar, occurred in 3653 BBY according to the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two calendars is 3653 years, and the ATC/BTC dates are derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice
In other languages