Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Mandalorian – "Chapter 1" indicates that "The Child" was 50 years old by the time of 9 ABY, which The Mandalorian takes place in. Using simple math, we can deduce that "The Child" was born 41 years before the Battle of Yavin, which was depicted in Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide states that Kanan Jarrus and Hera Syndulla met on Gorse, as depicted in the novel A New Dawn, six years prior to the events of Star Wars Rebels. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that Star Wars Rebels begins in the year 5 BBY, thereby dating the events of A New Dawn to 11 BBY. Rae Sloane is thirty years in A New Dawn, thus placing her birth in 41 BBY.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ A New Dawn
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.