- A New Dawn (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- A New Dawn audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 1: The Mandalorian" (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Jedi vs. Sith (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Bust Collection 1 (Star Wars Universe: Darth Vader) (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references
- Skywalker: A Family at War places the events of Master & Apprentice eight years before the Invasion of Naboo, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 32 BBY. Therefore, Master & Apprentice takes place in 40 BBY. Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy mentions that chancellors were limited to two four-year terms, therefore Kaj had to have started her first term around 44 BBY. In 43 BBY, Kaj would have still been serving that term.
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 1: The Mandalorian" indicates that "The Child" was 50 years old by the time of 9 ABY, which The Mandalorian takes place in. Using simple math, we can deduce that "The Child" was born 41 years before the Battle of Yavin, which was depicted in Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that Anakin Skywalker was born 41 years before the mission to steal the Death Star plans. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates that mission to 0 BBY, Skywalker was born in 41 BBY.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide states that Kanan Jarrus and Hera Syndulla met on Gorse, as depicted in the novel A New Dawn, six years prior to the events of Star Wars Rebels. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that Star Wars Rebels begins in the year 5 BBY, thereby dating the events of A New Dawn to 11 BBY. Rae Sloane is thirty years old in A New Dawn, thus placing her birth in 41 BBY.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- A New Dawn