- Dooku: Jedi Lost (In flashback(s))
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Indirect mention only)
- Aftermath: Life Debt audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 98 (MAN 1-4, Mandalore)
- The Star Wars Book (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references
- According to The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 98 (MAN 1-4, Mandalore), the Mandalorian Civil War took place around 20 years before the Clone Wars. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the beginning of the Clone Wars to the year 22 BBY, it can be determined that the Mandalorian Civil War took place circa 42 BBY.
- Skywalker: A Family at War places the events of Master & Apprentice eight years before the Invasion of Naboo, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 32 BBY. Therefore, Master & Apprentice takes place in 40 BBY. Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy mentions that chancellors were limited to two four-year terms, therefore Kaj had to have started her first term around 44 BBY. In 43 BBY, Kaj would have still been serving that term.
- The Star Wars Book dates Dooku's departure from the Jedi Order to 42 years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which is 42 BBY in the calendar system established by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Dooku: Jedi Lost depicts the invasion of Serenno as the event that leads Dooku to depart the Order, therefore meaning it must have occurred in 42 BBY.
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- According to Aftermath: Life Debt, Rax's first journey out of Jakku happened when he was 12 years old. Aftermath: Empire's End then confirmed that 10 years after that, Rax left Jakku for good. Since that event took place 25 years before the book's present, which is set in 5 ABY, Rax must have been born in or around 42 BBY.
- Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles