Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The following events took place in 46 BBY.
- The Katana fleet, an armada of 200 slave-rigged Dreadnaught-class heavy cruisers, is completed.
- The Candorian colonies are decimated by an outbreak of the Candorian plague, leaving the disease with no means of reproducing itself.
- Keriin Haslip takes control of RH Mining Corporation.
- King Blackart begins his rule over Solay.
- Ars Veruna becomes King of Naboo.
- Karae Nalvas falls to the dark side.
- Essara Till takes up the work of a mercenary pilot.
- Hego Damask hosts a Gathering on Sojourn.
- Padmé Naberrie on Naboo
- Airen Cracken on Contruum
- Yeorg Captison on Bakura (Approximate date)
- Blaine Harris on Bakura
- Nason Laric
- Star Wars: Episode I The Visual Dictionary (Indirect mention only)
- Vader: The Ultimate Guide
- The New Essential Chronology
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary (Indirect mention only)
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and references
- The Essential Guide to Warfare, p. 91
- Galaxy at War, p. 118
- The New Essential Chronology, p. 33
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 7, p. 270
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 363 ("Great Peace of the Republic") establishes that the Great Peace of the Republic lasted between the Ruusan campaign and the beginning of the Clone Wars, which The New Essential Chronology dates to 1000 BBY and 22 BBY, respectively.
- Tho Yor Arrival, as described in Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0, to the year BTC 32,800 of the calendar based on the date of the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant. Since the difference between that calendar and the Galactic Standard Calendar—based on the date of the Battle of Yavin—was 3,653 years per the reasoning here, the Tho Yor Arrival must have taken place in the year 36,453 BBY of the latter dating system. Therefore, the difference between the Galactic Standard Calendar and the dating system based on the Tho Yor Arrival that is featured in Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void must be 36,453 years. dates the
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places the Treaty of Coruscant, which served as the zero point of a calendar adopted by the Galactic Senate following the conclusion of the Great Galactic War per , in the year 3653 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two dating systems is 3,653 years.
- The New Essential Chronology establishes that the zero point of the calendar introduced by Tarsus Valorum was the Ruusan Reformation. The book places that event in the year of 1000 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar—which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin—therefore establishing a difference of one thousand years between the two dating systems.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar per The New Essential Chronology, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in the year 8 ABY of the Galactic Standard Calendar. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, with the first two months of a GrS year being the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year, and there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems.
- "Turning Point"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 5, p. 211
- Clouded Paths
- The Starfighter Trap, Till claims she had been a mercenary pilot for 13 years, which, given that the story takes place in 33 BBY, allows to arrive at the date of 46 BBY.
- Darth Plagueis
- Padmé Amidala was born 46 years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which corresponds to 46 BBY per The New Essential Chronology. establishes that
- The Unifying Force
In other languages