Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- The crew of the Advent leads a mutiny against Jedi Master Rael Averross and his Padawan Nim Pianna, who were initially assigned to protect them from pirates, resulting in Pianna's death.
- Rael Averross is sent on a mission to Pijal.
- Master & Apprentice (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- Master & Apprentice audiobook (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
Notes and references
- Skywalker: A Family at War places the events of Master & Apprentice eight years before the Invasion of Naboo, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 32 BBY. Therefore, Master & Apprentice takes place in 40 BBY. Nim Pianna's death aboard the Advent is established to have taken place eight years prior to Master & Apprentice, meaning it must have occurred in 48 BBY. Rael Averross was assigned on a mission to Pijal immediately after, placing it within the same year.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
In other languages