- The crew of the Advent leads a mutiny against Jedi Master Rael Averross and his Padawan Nim Pianna, whom were initially assigned to protect them from pirates, resulting in Pianna's death. (Approximate date)
- Rael Averross is sent on a mission to Pijal. (Approximate date)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 According to Master & Apprentice, both the mutiny on the Advent and the mission to Pijal happened eight years before Obi-Wan Kenobi was seventeen years old. According to Star Wars: Card Trader Obi-Wan was born in 57 BBY, placing the novel around 40 BBY and both events around 48 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Master & Apprentice
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.