- "Zeb, Ezra, grab all we can carry. These might help turn this day around, the fleet could sure use them."
- ―Hera Syndulla, after spotting the shield generators
The 49-v99 Deflector was a military grade deflector shield generator developed by Kuat Drive Yards and the Colicoid species for the Galactic Empire. It was easily portable, allowing to move it from one starship to another. In 4 BBY, the rebel cell of Kanan Jarrus and Hera Syndulla managed to steal six 49-v99 Deflectors from the Empire. The rebels traded three of those deflectors to Lando Calrissian, a smuggler who agreed to help them get passage off the planet of Lothal.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Wings of the Master"
- Star Wars Rebels – "In the Name of the Rebellion"