Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Nim Pianna becomes the Padawan of Rael Averross.
- The Aki-Aki Festival of the Ancestors is celebrated.
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Skywalker: A Family at War places the events of Master & Apprentice eight years before the Invasion of Naboo, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 32 BBY. Therefore, Master & Apprentice takes place in 40 BBY. Nim Pianna's death is established to have taken place eight years prior to Master & Apprentice, meaning it must have occurred in 48 BBY. Pianna began training under Rael Averross one year prior to her death, which equates to 49 BBY.
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
In other languages