The following events took place in 4 BBY.
- Lando Calrissian acquires the freighter Millennium Falcon in a game of sabacc.
- Imperial agents awaken Arden Lyn from a 25,000-year long period in stasis.
- Lando Calrissian discovered the Mindharp; its accidental activation caused massive changes in the Rafa system.
- The Service Special blaster pistol was developed.(Approximate date)
- Slyder moved onboard the Star of Empire.
- Navik the Red attempted to slaughter Greedo's family, forcing them to flee to Nar Shaddaa.
- Vengler was discovered by Imperial scouts. (Approximate date)
- The Gus Treta Inner-System Market Station was destroyed by the Bonestar Pirate Loka Hask in his attempt to evade capture by the Corellian Security Force.
- Firrerreo Genocide
- The Hutt Gambit
- A Hunter's Fate: Greedo's Tale
- Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire
- Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron: The Phantom Affair (Appears in flashback(s))
- Secrets of the Sisar Run (Indirect mention only)
- Cynabar's Fantastic Technology: Droids
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The New Essential Chronology
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Secrets of the Sisar Run, p. 22
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare and The New Essential Chronology establish the endpoints of this era as 19 BBY and 4 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas, p. 158
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare, p. 15
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Alien Species, p. XI
- ↑ Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon
- ↑ A Hunter's Fate: Greedo's Tale
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron: The Phantom Affair
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 The New Essential Guide to Characters places this event when Wedge Antilles was 17 years old. He was born in 21 BBY according to .
- ↑ The Hutt Gambit
- ↑ The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook places this event two years after the Dominant's commission, that occurred "almost a decade" before the Battle of Endor.
- ↑ In Chapter 18 of Children of the Jedi, Leia states that Irek "had to have been at least four years old" when Leia first encountered Roganda before the Battle of Yavin. This was referenced in The Emperor's Pawns, which states that Irek was eight years old at the Battle of Endor in 4 ABY. However, this reference was ignored by later sources, such as The Essential Guide to Characters and the Jedi Academy Training Manual which sets Irek's age at 14 in Children of the Jedi, which would place his birthdate as 2 BBY. For the purposes of this article, the original 4 BBY date is used.
- ↑ Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.