- The Coduyo family declares a family emergency to protect the planet Massoss from a "breakaway alien sect."
- Star Wars: Jedi vs. Sith (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Character Encyclopedia - Join the Battle!
Notes and references
- Queen's Shadow
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary gives Babu Frik's age during the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker as eighty-five years old. The reference book also places the events of The Rise of Skywalker one year after the Hosnian Cataclysm, which is dated to 34 ABY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. As such, The Rise of Skywalker must take place in 35 ABY, and Babu Frik must have been born in 50 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Character Encyclopedia - Join the Battle! places the birth of Asajj Ventress to 50 years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that A New Hope begins in 0 BBY, Ventress' birth must have occurred in 50 BBY.
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Greater Good
- Greater Good takes place around 18 BBY per the reasoning here. After Yoponek described the events in which the Coduyo family invoked the family emergency to protect their holdings on Massoss as "around thirty years ago," Senior Aide Lakjip identified the events as "thirty-two years ago." Therefore, they must have happened around 50 BBY.
In other languages