- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- "A Certain Point of View"—Star Wars Insider 200 (Indirect mention only)
- "The Heroes of Rogue One" – Star Wars Encyclopedia (as 53 BBY)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- "A Certain Point of View"—Star Wars Insider 200 states that Sheev Palpatine was elected to represent Naboo in the Galactic Senate fifty-two years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that A New Hope begins in 0 BBY, Palpatine must have been elected in 52 BBY.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that Chirrut Îmwe was born 52 years before the mission to steal the Death Star plans, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 BBY. Thus, he must have been born in 52 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the Battle of Batuu, which includes the First Order's occupation of Batuu, to six months after the Hosnian Cataclysm, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. Star Wars: Datapad – "Flight Crews Wanted" (Screenshots: 1, 2) states that Maneeli Tuun is age 86 during the occupation, meaning he was born around 52 BBY.