The following events took place in 53 BBY.
- Xanatos leaves the Jedi Order after Qui-Gon Jinn is forced to kill the boy's father, Crion, on Telos IV.
- The opera, The Brief Reign of Future Wraiths, leaves Coruscant to tour the Galaxy.
- Padawan Jorus C'baoth attends Mirnic University.
- Nirama wins control of the Cularin system criminal organization from Riboga the Hutt.
- Latest possible date for the establishment of Corulag Academy on Corulag. (Approximate date).
Behind the scenesEdit
The Living Force Campaign Guide mentions that Nirama gained control of Riboga's organization 21 years before the Invasion of Naboo, which is dated to 32 BBY by The New Essential Chronology. It can therefore Nirama gained control of the organization in 53 BBY.
- Living Force Campaign Guide (Indirect mention only)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters (Indirect mention only)
- The New Essential Chronology
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare, p. 91
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Jedi Apprentice: The Dark Rival
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia establishes the endpoints of this era as 1000 BBY and 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ Episode I Adventures 4: Jedi Emergency, it is stated that at least two decades have passed since the establishment of Corulag Academy
- ↑ The New Essential Guide to Characters, p. 28
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Jedi—The Dark Side 1
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ Jedi—The Dark Side 3