Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Bok Askol on Shimia.
- Galen Walton Erso on Grange.
- Kral Grek on Mon Cala. (Approximate date)
- Cady (Approximate date)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire starts concurrent with the Battle of Takodana and the Hosnian Cataclysm, which are depicted in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, then jumps four months ahead to the Resistance establishing its presence on Batuu, and concludes with an epilogue set several weeks later, when the First Order occupies the planet and the Battle of Batuu begins. The themed land Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is set during the occupation and depicts the Battle of Batuu via the attraction Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the battle to six months after the events of The Force Awakens, which are dated by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas to 34 ABY. Furthermore, The Star Wars Book dates the Battle of Batuu to 34 years after the end of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 ABY; this again places the Battle of Batuu in 34 ABY. Therefore everything within Galaxy's Edge and any related media depicting the Battle of Batuu, or set between The Force Awakens and the battle, must also occur in that year. Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Star Wars: Datapad states that Kral Grek was 90 years old during the events of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, meaning he was born in around 56 BBY.
- Skywalker: A Family at War places the events of Master & Apprentice eight years before the Invasion of Naboo, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 32 BBY. Therefore, Master & Apprentice takes place in 40 BBY. Master & Apprentice establishes Cady to be a year or two younger than Kenobi, which places her birth around 56 BBY.
In other languages