Births[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide states that Kanan Jarrus and Hera Syndulla met on Gorse, as depicted in the novel A New Dawn, six years prior to the events of Star Wars Rebels. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that Star Wars Rebels begins in the year 5 BBY, thereby dating the events of A New Dawn to 11 BBY. During the Gorse conflict, Jarrus, Syndulla, Zaluna Myder and Skelly, investigating Denetrius Vidian's identity, discover that he was once Lemuel Tharsa via hologram footage from twenty years before, circa 31 BBY. Tharsa's biometrics from the visit put him as "just shy of thirty years old", thus setting his birth at around 60 BBY.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.