Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The following events took place in 60 BBY.
- The YT 492727ZED is constructed over Corellia.
- Nejaa Halcyon becomes a Jedi Knight.
- The beginning of the Mandalorian Civil War.
- Jaster Mereel becomes Mandalore.
- Maur Howins sets a smashball record of 50 goals in 50 games.
- End of the Kaleesh–Bitthævrian War.
- Yam'rii set up a colony on Kalee, and tried to gather resources there. When this failed, they enslave the Kaleesh themselves, including the warrior that would eventually become General Grievous.
- The Mandalorian Civil War begins between the True Mandalorians and the Death Watch.
- Rishi is settled by H'kig refugees from Galand.
- Tosche Station is constructed on Tatooine.
- Millennium Falcon (In flashback(s))
- Millennium Falcon audiobook (In flashback(s))
- Jedi Apprentice: The Mark of the Crown (Indirect mention only)
- (Indirect mention only)
- Secrets of Tatooine
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- Star Wars: Sith Wars
Notes and references
- Darth Plagueis
- The Essential Atlas, p. 96
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 363 ("Great Peace of the Republic") establishes that the Great Peace of the Republic lasted between the Ruusan campaign and the beginning of the Clone Wars, which The New Essential Chronology dates to 1000 BBY and 22 BBY, respectively.
- Tho Yor Arrival, as described in Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0, to the year BTC 32,800 of the calendar based on the date of the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant. Since the difference between that calendar and the Galactic Standard Calendar—based on the date of the Battle of Yavin—was 3,653 years per the reasoning here, the Tho Yor Arrival must have taken place in the year 36,453 BBY of the latter dating system. Therefore, the difference between the Galactic Standard Calendar and the dating system based on the Tho Yor Arrival that is featured in Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void must be 36,453 years. dates the
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places the Treaty of Coruscant, which served as the zero point of a calendar adopted by the Galactic Senate following the conclusion of the Great Galactic War per , in the year 3653 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two dating systems is 3,653 years.
- The New Essential Chronology establishes that the zero point of the calendar introduced by Tarsus Valorum was the Ruusan Reformation. The book places that event in the year of 1000 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar—which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin—therefore establishing a difference of one thousand years between the two dating systems.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar per The New Essential Chronology, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in the year 8 ABY of the Galactic Standard Calendar. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, with the first two months of a GrS year being the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year, and there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems.
- Millennium Falcon
- The Essential Guide to Warfare, p. 42
- Galaxy at War
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide, p. 109.
- Secrets of Tatooine
- Head in the Clouds
- The Official Star Wars Fact File
- Jedi Apprentice: The Mark of the Crown
In other languages