- The Radiant VII enters the service of the Galactic Republic's Diplomatic Corps.
- The Libertine is constructed by Guild d'Lanseaux.
- Star Was: Complete Vehicles 2018 edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars Complete Vehicles, New Edition
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi takes place immediately after The Force Awakens. The Libertine appears during the events of The Last Jedi. Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections states that the Libertine was built a century before the events in Episode VIII The Last Jedi. Therefore, using simple math, we can deduce that it was built in 66 BBY.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- According to Star Wars Complete Vehicles, New Edition, when the Radiant VII was dispatched to Naboo during the Trade Federation blockade of the planet, it was a veteran of 34 years in the Republic Diplomatic Corps. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that the Trade Federation's Invasion of Naboo took place in 32 BBY, the Radiant VII's service with the Republic Diplomatic Corps began in 66 BBY.