Events[edit | edit source]
- The Radiant VII enters the service of the Galactic Republic's Diplomatic Corps.
- The Libertine is constructed by Guild d'Lanseaux.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Was: Complete Vehicles 2018 edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars Complete Vehicles, New Edition
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi takes place immediately after The Force Awakens. The Libertine appears during the events of The Last Jedi. Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections states that the Libertine was built a century before the events in Episode VIII The Last Jedi. Therefore, using simple math, we can deduce that it was built in 66 BBY.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- According to Star Wars Complete Vehicles, New Edition, when the Radiant VII was dispatched to Naboo during the Trade Federation blockade of the planet, it was a veteran of 34 years in the Republic Diplomatic Corps. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that the Trade Federation's Invasion of Naboo took place in 32 BBY, the Radiant VII's service with the Republic Diplomatic Corps began in 66 BBY.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.