Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The following events took place in the year 68 BBY, approximately 3209 LY according to the Lothal Calendar, 49 BFE according to the Imperial calendar, and year 7909 in the C.R.C. calendar.
- Qui-Gon Jinn becomes the Padawan of Jedi Master Dooku at age twelve.
- The Syndicure of the Chiss Ascendancy removes the Xodlak family from the Ten Ruling Families, demoting them to a Great Family and leaving Nine Ruling Families.
- Kedpin Shoklop was hired on as a salesbeing by VaporTech.
- Master & Apprentice (First appearance, simultaneous with Master & Apprentice audiobook)
- Master & Apprentice audiobook
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Greater Good (Indirect mention only)
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Greater Good audiobook (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references
- Master & Apprentice
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Master & Apprentice establishes Obi-Wan Kenobi as being 17 years old. According to , Kenobi was born in 57 BBY, therefore placing the events of the novel in 40 BBY. Master & Apprentice also establishes that Qui-Gon Jinn is forty years old. From this it can be deduced that Jinn was born in 80 BBY. As Jinn became the Padawan of Jedi Master Dooku when he was twelve, it can be deduced that Jinn became Dooku's Padawan in 68 BBY.
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Greater Good
- Greater Good takes place around 18 BBY per the reasoning here. Senior Captain Irizi'in'daro reflected that the Xodlak had been stripped of their Ruling Family status 50 years ago, dating their removal to around 68 BBY.
- "Rules of the Game"—Canto Bight
In other languages