The following events took place in 6900 BBY.
- End of the Hundred-Year Darkness as remaining Dark Jedi are stripped of all weaponry and exiled to an uncharted region of space far outside the borders of the Galactic Republic.
- Ajunta Pall and the exiled Dark Jedi arrive on Korriban.
- Formation of the Old Sith Empire from the exiled Dark Jedi.
- Sorzus Syn recovers Nakgru's Holocron off Korriban.
- Quermia joins the Galactic Republic.
- A few of the exiled Dark Jedi return to the Republic to conquer the Jedi. The Jedi learn that the Exiles had taken control of Sith Space.
- "Heritage of the Sith"—Star Wars Insider 88
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Essential Atlas
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Essential Atlas establishes the endpoints of this era as 7000 BBY and 5000 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- ↑ Star Wars the Old Republic Timeline
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.