The following events took place in 69 BBY.
- The ruins of Wiyentaah are discovered on Polis Massa.[source?]
- The Third Galactic Games are held.[source?]
- The Padawan attacks Bartyn's Landing, kills many, is stopped but escapes. Mix Liddell becomes Chief of Security of Bartyn's Landing. (Approximate date)
- Outer Rim Oreworks Company inspectors make their last visit to the mines of Lamaredd; from this point on, the Administrator pay bribes to prevent them from coming. (Approximate date)
- The Trade Conflicts begin, a series of conflicts that were fought between the planet Daimar and surrounding Rodian worlds.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia establishes the endpoints of this era as 1000 BBY and 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Bartyn's Landing"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- ↑ Reckonings"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- ↑ Flames of Rebellion
- ↑ Flames of Rebellion states that the conflicts began 50 years before the formation of the Galactic Empire, which, according to The New Essential Chronology, occurred in 19 BBY.
- ↑ In Jedi Apprentice: The Captive Temple, Miro Daroon said that Xanatos was "a year behind him." The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia confirms that Miro was born in 70 BBY, which would place Xanatos' birth on the next year.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.