Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- "For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained."
- ―Yoda to Luke Skywalker
The following events took place in or around the year 797 BBY, approximately 2480 LY according to the Lothal Calendar, 778 BFE in the Imperial calendar, and year 7180 in the C.R.C. calendar.
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First mentioned)
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi? (Mentioned only)
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi? audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- In Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, Yoda tells Luke Skywalker that he has been training Jedi for 800 years. As the events of the movie are dated to 3 ABY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, basic math indicates that Yoda began training Jedi around 797 BBY.
In other languages