Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The following events took place in 7 BBY.
- Soontir Fel was assigned the 6th squadron of the 37th Imperial Fighter Wing.
- Fliry Vorru was sent to Kessel after being framed by Prince Xizor.[source?]
- On Falleen, two hundred thousand Falleen perished in a controlled Imperial bombardment of a city ruled by Xizor's father to quarantine the spread of a biological weapon. The sterilization was overseen by Darth Vader.
- Ken was delivered to the Lost City of the Jedi.
- Daric LaRone joined the Stormtrooper Corps.
- The planet Hargeeva is incorporated into the Galactic Empire.
- Sling racing is introduced to Bothawui.
- (First appearance)
- Shadows of the Empire: Evolution 2 (In flashback(s))
- "The Princess Leia Diaries"—Star Wars Tales 11
- Allegiance (Mentioned only)
- Allegiance audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Shadows of the Empire novel (Indirect mention only)
- Shadows of the Empire audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- Shadows of the Empire junior novelization (Indirect mention only)
- X-Wing Rogue Squadron 25 (In flashback(s))
- "Firepower"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8 ("Hargeeva" capsule) (Indirect mention only)
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- The Secrets of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide (Indirect mention only)
- Cracken's Threat Dossier (Indirect mention only)
- Secrets of the Sisar Run (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
Notes and references
- Secrets of the Sisar Run, p. 22
- The Essential Guide to Warfare and The New Essential Chronology establish the endpoints of this era as 19 BBY and 4 ABY.
- Tho Yor Arrival, as described in Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0, to the year BTC 32,800 of the calendar based on the date of the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant. Since the difference between that calendar and the Galactic Standard Calendar—based on the date of the Battle of Yavin—was 3,653 years per the reasoning here, the Tho Yor Arrival must have taken place in the year 36,453 BBY of the latter dating system. Therefore, the difference between the Galactic Standard Calendar and the dating system based on the Tho Yor Arrival that is featured in Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void must be 36,453 years. dates the
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places the Treaty of Coruscant, which served as the zero point of a calendar adopted by the Galactic Senate following the conclusion of the Great Galactic War per , in the year 3653 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two dating systems is 3,653 years.
- The New Essential Chronology establishes that the zero point of the calendar introduced by Tarsus Valorum was the Ruusan Reformation. The book places that event in the year of 1000 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar—which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin—therefore establishing a difference of one thousand years between the two dating systems.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar per The New Essential Chronology, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in the year 8 ABY of the Galactic Standard Calendar. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, with the first two months of a GrS year being the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year, and there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems.
- X-Wing Rogue Squadron 25
- The New Essential Guide to Characters places this event four years before the Battle of Nar Shaddaa that takes place in 3 BBY according to The New Essential Chronology.
- "Firepower"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8, p. 262
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide, p. 57
- Shadows of the Empire novel
- The New Essential Guide to Characters labels Kyp Durron a "teenager" in 7 ABY and The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught specifically states his age as "32" in 25 ABY. I, Jedi also gives the same year of birth.
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- Cracken's Threat Dossier, p. 109
In other languages