Events[edit | edit source]
- The production capacity of a star system in the Oploves sector surpasses that of the famous industrial world of Metalorn. (Approximate date)
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Vow of Silver Dawn (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- 微博. Weibo (2020-12-17). Archived from the original on December 18, 2020. Retrieved on December 18, 2020. — the events of The Vow of Silver Dawn occur about fifty years before the events of Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 32 BBY. Therefore, the events of The Vow of Silver Dawn must take place around 82 BBY. As the production capacity of the Oplovis sector star system surpassed that of Metalorn the year prior to the events of The Vow of Silver Dawn, it can be detmined that Metalorn's production capacity was surpassed around 83 BBY.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.