Births[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Tarkin indicates that Darth Sidious was born approximately 65 years before the rise of the Galactic Empire, as depicted in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. Using simple math, we can deduce that Sidious was born 84 years before the Battle of Yavin, which was depicted in Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope and took place 19 years after the events of Revenge of the Sith.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- The script of Dooku: Jedi Lost gives Gretz Droom's age as sixteen years when he is chosen as the Padawan of Jor Aerith. Qui-Gon Jinn, who is simultaneously made the Padawan of Dooku, is stated to have been twelve years old at the time in Master & Apprentice. Jinn is forty years old during the time of the novel, while his own Padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi, is seventeen. establishes that Kenobi was born fifty-seven years before the Battle of Yavin, which is placed in 0 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. As such, Master & Apprentice is set in 40 BBY, meaning that both Jinn and Droom became Padawans in 68 BBY. Therefore, Droom was born sixteen years earlier, in 84 BBY.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.