- "Where do you think they pulled the pilots from?"
"The 85th, perhaps?"
- ―Ganem Kahi and Jeela Brebtin
The 85th was a unit within the Armed Forces of the Galactic Empire active during the Galactic Civil War shortly prior to the Battle of Endor in 4 ABY. After Squadron Five of the 204th Imperial Fighter Wing lost two of their Imperial pilots, the Empire assigned Imperial cadets Bansu Ro and Rac Syrmo to fill the empty places in the squadron.
When the cadets arrived on a Quasar Fire-class cruiser-carrier used by the 204th, Flight Officer Ganem Kahi asked Senior Lieutenant Jeela Brebtin, both of Squadron Five, where the new members might have been pulled from. Brebtin incorrectly speculated that they might be from the 85th.
Behind the scenesEdit
- TIE Fighter 4: The Shadow Falls, Part 4 (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 TIE Fighter 4: The Shadow Falls, Part 4
- ↑ The events of TIE Fighter 5: The Shadow Falls, Part 5 take place concurrently to the Battle of Endor, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY. As the events of TIE Fighter 4: The Shadow Falls, Part 4, including the mention of the 85th, occur shortly before the former comic book, the 85th must have been active shortly before the Battle of Endor.