The 87th Sentinel Corps was a clone trooper infantry corps in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. As a corps in the Republic Military, the 87th Sentinel Corps consisted of 36,864 troopers divided into sixteen regiments. Its soldiers were distinguished from other units by the various combinations of maroon markings on their white clone trooper armor.
Behind the scenesEdit
The 87th Sentinel Corps first appeared in Star Wars Battlefront II released in 2017 but were not named until an update for the game in 2019. After the launch of the February 27 update to clone trooper appearances, the skin of the 87th Sentinel Corps was slightly modified.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars Battlefront II
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ Star Wars: Complete Locations establishes that a corps in the Grand Army of the Republic contains 36,864 clone troopers divided into sixteen regiments. Since the 87th Sentinel Corps is a corps within the Grand Army of the Republic, it must have 36,864 troopers divided into sixteen regiments as well.
- Community Transmission: Clone Troopers. Archived from the original on February 20, 2019. Retrieved on February 21, 2019.