Boba Fett Returns - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The following events took place in 980 BBY.
- Jedi Knight Medd Tandar, mining caste leader Gelba, and five other miners are assassinated.
- Darth Bane finds the long lost holocron of Darth Andeddu.
- Set Harth becomes Darth Zannah's new apprentice.
- Princess Serra hires the Huntress to capture Darth Bane.
- Set Harth steals Darth Andeddu's holocron and learns the power of transfer essence.
- Darth Bane and Darth Zannah engage in their first duel.
- The Huntress submits herself to Darth Bane's teachings, taking the title Darth Cognus.
- Darth Zannah defeats Darth Bane in a duel, taking the title of Dark Lord of the Sith.
- Darth Cognus becomes Darth Zannah's apprentice.
- Massacre on Doan
- Mission to Doan
- Mission to Prakith
- Duel in Set Harth's mansion
- Skirmish in Darth Bane's mansion
- Duel on Doan
- Skirmish in the Stone Prison hangar
- Second Duel on Ambria
- Gerran on Doan
- Gelba on Doan
- Medd Tandar on Doan
- Draado on Doan
- Pommat on Doan
- Quano on Doan
- Jedder on Ciutric IV
- Argel Tenn on Ciutric IV
- Lucia on Doan
- Serra on Ambria
- Darth Bane on Ambria
Notes and references
- Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 363 ("Great Peace of the Republic") establishes that the Great Peace of the Republic lasted between the Ruusan campaign and the beginning of the Clone Wars, which The New Essential Chronology dates to 1000 BBY and 22 BBY, respectively.
- Tho Yor Arrival, as described in Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0, to the year BTC 32,800 of the calendar based on the date of the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant. Since the difference between that calendar and the Galactic Standard Calendar—based on the date of the Battle of Yavin—was 3,653 years per the reasoning here, the Tho Yor Arrival must have taken place in the year 36,453 BBY of the latter dating system. Therefore, the difference between the Galactic Standard Calendar and the dating system based on the Tho Yor Arrival that is featured in Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void must be 36,453 years. dates the
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places the Treaty of Coruscant, which served as the zero point of a calendar adopted by the Galactic Senate following the conclusion of the Great Galactic War per , in the year 3653 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two dating systems is 3,653 years.
- The New Essential Chronology establishes that the zero point of the calendar introduced by Tarsus Valorum was the Ruusan Reformation. The book places that event in the year of 1000 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar—which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin—therefore establishing a difference of one thousand years between the two dating systems.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar per The New Essential Chronology, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in the year 8 ABY of the Galactic Standard Calendar. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, with the first two months of a GrS year being the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year, and there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems.
In other languages