Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The following events took place in 990 BBY.
- The Khommites believe they have reached the pinnacle of their civilization.
- Darth Bane goes to Tython and finds the holocron of Belia Darzu.
- Darth Bane and his apprentice, Darth Zannah, duel Valenthyne Farfalla, Raskta Lsu, Worror Dowmat, Johun Othone, and Sarro Xaj on Tython.
- Zannah arranges a confrontation that results in the Jedi Order's belief that the Sith have been eliminated from the galaxy.
- Bodo Baas's Master writes down his prophecy about the Skywalker twins and the Reborn Emperor. Later, the prophecy will be recorded in the Tedryn Holocron. A thousand years later it will be retold to Leia Organa Solo.(Approximate date)
- Darth Bane: Rule of Two (First appearance)
- Darth Bane: Rule of Two audiobook
- Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil (Indirect mention only)
- Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- Dark Empire 6 (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 363 ("Great Peace of the Republic") establishes that the Great Peace of the Republic lasted between the Ruusan campaign and the beginning of the Clone Wars, which The New Essential Chronology dates to 1000 BBY and 22 BBY, respectively.
- Tho Yor Arrival, as described in Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0, to the year BTC 32,800 of the calendar based on the date of the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant. Since the difference between that calendar and the Galactic Standard Calendar—based on the date of the Battle of Yavin—was 3,653 years per the reasoning here, the Tho Yor Arrival must have taken place in the year 36,453 BBY of the latter dating system. Therefore, the difference between the Galactic Standard Calendar and the dating system based on the Tho Yor Arrival that is featured in Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void must be 36,453 years. dates the
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places the Treaty of Coruscant, which served as the zero point of a calendar adopted by the Galactic Senate following the conclusion of the Great Galactic War per , in the year 3653 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two dating systems is 3,653 years.
- The New Essential Chronology establishes that the zero point of the calendar introduced by Tarsus Valorum was the Ruusan Reformation. The book places that event in the year of 1000 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar—which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin—therefore establishing a difference of one thousand years between the two dating systems.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar per The New Essential Chronology, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in the year 8 ABY of the Galactic Standard Calendar. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, with the first two months of a GrS year being the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year, and there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems.
- Dark Empire 6
In other languages