The A-300 blaster rifle, also known as the A300 blaster rifle, was a blaster rifle manufactured by BlasTech Industries, similar in appearance to the A280 blaster rifle and almost identical to the A280-CFE. It was notably used by many Rebel Alliance Special Forces members of Rogue One during the Battle of Scarif.
The A-300 contained a power cell housing and an adjustable electroscope. The weapon had several variant configurations. The compact version of the A-300 had a collapsed barrel and removed shoulder stock. A rifle configuration contained an extended barrel and shoulder stock. It could also be configured into a sniper rifle by replacing the barrel with an air-cooling barrel shroud, which looked very similar to the A310 rifle.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as A-300 blaster rifle)
- Art of Coloring: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: Legion – Core Set (Card: ) (Reissued in AT-RT Unit Expansion)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 56 (Weapons & Uniforms: Rogue One Commandos) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 62 (Helmets: Scarif Rebel Trooper (Sergeant Melshi))
- Star Wars: Legion – X-34 Landspeeder Unit Expansion (Card: )
- Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"
- "The Heroes of Rogue One" – Star Wars Encyclopedia