The A-A4B truckspeeder manufactured by Trast Heavy Transports was an armored transport with a noisy, powerful engine. It seated a single pilot in a driver's seat with a protective roll bar, and featured a forward cage that could be utilized as a pen for animals. The blocky speeder had a prow fitted with an armored cage capable of turning the speeder into a mobile battering ram.
The Grindalid gangster Moloch owned an A-A4B while working for Lady Proxima on Corellia. As his species was sensitive to light, the henchman would don protective armor and travel in his truckspeeder when conducting business on the planet's surface. Moloch used his truckspeeder to chase down Han and Qi'ra when the scrumrats escaped with a vial of coaxium. He rammed Han's stolen M-68 landspeeder but was unable to run them off the concourses leading to the Coronet Spaceport, and eventually gave chase on foot with his Corellian hounds.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Han Solo - Imperial Cadet 1
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Adaptation 1
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as A-A4B truckspeeder)
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition