- "You've done a great service for the A.C.L.O. and for me. Please stop by our office any time and say hello!"
- ―Trezya Nenei, to a spacer
Description[edit | edit source]
The A.C.L.O. office was located on the Twin World of Talus, in the Corellian system. It was constructed in the Akazi Plains just east of the large city of Dearic. The building server as the headquarters of the Aggregate Civil Liberties Organization, a political group and medical supply company affiliated with the Rebel Alliance in the Galactic Civil War against the Galactic Empire. In addition to their main office building, their property included a closely constructed shuttleport. In addition to other personnel who staffed the A.C.L.O. offices, several slicers worked in the buildings. The A.C.L.O. offices and the surrounding area were patrolled by A.C.L.O. soldiers.
History[edit | edit source]
- "Since you are going to be there, I want you to contact a covert operative we have inside the office."
- ―Galiir Ac Yandar, to a spacer
After the Battle of Yavin, the Aggregate Civil Liberties Organization was in conflict with the Nightstrike Soldier Hegemony, a Talusian mercenary organization affiliated with the Empire. At some point, the N.S.H. managed to infiltrate a spy, Mark Hieks, in the A.C.L.O. office.
Circa 1 ABY, the N.S.H. was negotiating its integration into the Imperial Military. However, the negotiations were disturbed when A.C.L.O. slicers planted information that almost ruined the reputation of the N.S.H. commander, Galiir Ac Yandar. In retaliation, Imperial Colonel Ekirk dispatched a spacer to raid the A.C.L.O. office. The spacer was recommended by CorSec officer Dathnaeya Loessin who wanted to determine what kind of people the Rebellion had chosen to work with. The spacer attacked the building and slained A.C.L.O. terrorists who sabotaged Imperial shipments. The Imperial agent also investigated the A.C.L.O. slicers and finally discovered that Leeta Poandeu was the slicer who was responsible for slicing Yandar's system. The spacer then killed the woman in the central computer control room of the building. Meanwhile, the N.S.H. spy Mark Hieks attempted to place sliceware monitoring components on several A.C.L.O. computers but he was almost got caught and had to injure himself to shift the focus away from what he was doing. The spacer thus placed monitoring devices on the A.C.L.O's medical computer, personal computer, operations computer, and equipment manifest computer, achieving successfully Hieks' mission.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The A.C.L.O. office was a location in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. The A.C.L.O. office was added to the game as part of the "Crisis of Allegiance" arc with the release of "Chapter 2: The Talus Incident", on August 1, 2006.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Champions of the Force (Card: Crisis of Allegiance) (Picture only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Imperial Investigation" on Talus
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Crisis of Allegiance" on Talus
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Rebel Investigation" on Talus
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Mark Hieks, Deep Cover Agent" on Talus
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine