- "His weapon was in the sniper configuration."
- ―K-2SO on Cassian Andor's A280-CFE
The A280-CFE (covert field edition) blaster was a modular version of the A280 blaster rifle. It featured a core pistol that could be reconfigured into an assault rifle or sniper rifle. Captain Cassian Andor used an A280-CFE during the Battle on Jedha, the mission to Eadu, and the Battle of Scarif.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Sniper configuration)
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Rogue One - Cassian & K-2SO Special 1
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: Rogue One Graphic Novel Adaptation
- Rogue One Adaptation 3
- Rogue One Adaptation 4
- NEW Star Wars Launch Bay Rogue One Additions & Changes Update
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as A280-CFE blaster)