The A280C blaster rifle was a modified variant of the popular A280 rifle and was the preferred weapon of Alliance commandos. It featured a high rate of fire and was known for its excellent firepower and sturdy design.
For nearly a century, the A280C heavy blaster rifle was one of BlasTech's top-selling combat rifles. Before the Clone Wars, the A280 was the de facto standard-issue infantry service rifle for many planetary defense forces and private militias. While bulky, it was accurate and durable, and it continued to see service throughout the Outer Rim Territories.
Nearly every military academy, militia, and military in the galaxy trained with the A280C prior to the Clone Wars. It wasn't until more modular platforms were adopted by the Republic that the A280C's popularity waned. As the Empire absorbed or disbanded local defense forces, decommissioned A280Cs flooded the secondhand market, eventually finding their way to the Rebel Alliance, where they quickly became standard issue. Even the bounty hunters and commandos that worked for Haxion Brood were equipped with them.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Han Solo - From Smuggler to General"
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Princess Leia – The Rescue"
- Star Wars Battlefront (First identified as A280C blaster rifle)
- Star Wars 69
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Battle of Hoth"
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Luke vs. Imperial Walkers - Commander on Hoth"
- "Tales of Villainy: Invasion of Echo Base"—Star Wars Adventures 1
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Resistance Supply
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Gadgets and Gear
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars Battlefront
- ↑ The events of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order take place about five years after the end of the Clone Wars, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. Therefore, it can be deduced that the events of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order take place around 14 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- ↑ Star Wars Battlefront II