The AAL-2100/9.5 atmospheric assault lander, also known as the Sith Transporter, was a troop transport utilized by the Sith Eternal for deploying Sith troopers onto the battlefield. It was an updated version of the AAL-1971/9.1 Troop Transport, used by the First Order. The ship had the same structure as the AAL-1971/9.1 Troop Transport, with a disembarkation ramp and a troop compartment. It also featured a blaster cannon mounted by a Sith trooper on the top section of the craft. Unlike its predecessor, the AAL-2100/9.5 did not have a tall cockpit, instead sporting a low one near the stern. It saw action at the Battle of Exegol during the end of the First Order/Resistance War, deploying Sith troopers onto the hull of the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer Steadfast to engage Resistance forces.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as AAL-2100/9.5 atmospheric assault lander)
- (First identified as Sith Transporter)