AF-119 was a Human male Imperial stormtrooper during the Galactic Civil War. The trooper was stationed in a garrison on Bespin's Cloud City after the planet was occupied by Imperial forces led by the Sith Lord Darth Vader in the year 3 ABY.
Personality and traitsEdit
AF-119 was armed with an E-11 blaster rifle. He found his assigned guard duty on Bespin boring, and preferred the excitement of hunting gundarks. AF-119 also found the Cloud City casinos lost their attraction after he was stationed on the gas giant for an extended period.
Behind the scenesEdit
AF-119 first appeared on two cards for the Premiere and Scum and Villainy sets of Decipher's Jedi Knights Trading Card Game released in the year 2001. According to the cards' statistics, AF-119 has weaker combat abilities than most other stormtrooper characters.
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Premiere (Card: AF-119 • Cloud City Garrison) (First mentioned)
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Scum and Villainy (Card: AF-119 • Quick Draw)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, p. 232
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Scum and Villainy (Card: AF-119 • Quick Draw)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Premiere (Card: AF-119 • Cloud City Garrison)
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology