The AG-2G quad laser cannon was a vintage quad laser cannon model and the primary defensive weapons of the Millennium Falcon when Finn and Rey commandeered the ship thirty years after the Battle of Endor. AG-2Gs were manufactured by the Corellian Engineering Corporation.
It was favored for its rapid traverse movement and tight beam production that allowed long range shooting. The four barrels fired one at a time in a pattern that could be selected by the gunner. Each barrel fired once every 1.32 seconds.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as AG-2G quad laser cannon, simultaneous with Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Millennium Falcon Deluxe Book and Model Set
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 10 (Building the Galaxy: Visual Effects Part 1) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 48 (Highlights of the Saga: Fire on Jakku)
- YT-1300 Millennium Falcon Owners' Workshop Manual
- Star Wars: Millennium Falcon: A 3D Owner's Guide
- Star Wars: Build Your Own X-Wing 1 (Starfighter Aces: Luke Skywalker – Savior of the Rebel Alliance)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- "The Final Order and the Battle of Exegol" – Star Wars Encyclopedia (Indirect mention only)