- "With the Falcon's sensors, it's like seeing the future. You'll know where each Imperial fighter is headed before the TIE pilots have made a move."
- ―Lando Calrissian
The Fabritech ANq-51 sensor array computer was the system that provided the powerful sensor capabilities of the notorious Millennium Falcon. While only 4.5 meters high, it had an effective of range of half a million kilometers. This computer took all the data provided from passive mode and scan mode sensors, electrophoto receptors, subspace comm detector, and processed into information usable by the pilot or sensor operator. Also, the computer controlled the jamming devices, short-range targeting systems, and the IFF transponder.
Components of the ANq-51 included a rectenna dish, electrophoto receptor booster, attitude adjust, active sensor array, passive sensor array, and subspace comm detector.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- The Truce at Bakura
- The Courtship of Princess Leia
- Heir to the Empire
- Dark Force Rising
- The Last Command
- Jedi Search
- Dark Apprentice
- Champions of the Force
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 80 (SEN2, Sensors)
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual