The ANs-5d "lock track" full-spectrum transceiver was a sensor package designed by Fabritech. It was the primary sensor array in the Rebel Alliance X-wing starfighter, where it was installed in the nosecone.
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- Starfighter Battle Book: X-wing vs TIE Interceptor
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Screen Entertainment
- The Stele Chronicles (Imperial Technical Starship Report)
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars Omnibus: X-Wing Rogue Squadron Volume 1
- Star Wars Blueprints: Rebel Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.