AT-RT drivers wore standard clone trooper armor that had smaller shoulder pads and a specialized helmet. Their helmet featured a boosted-range comlink for when they were operating separate from their walkers. Also, to aid in their patrol and scouting duties, they often carried a circular lifeform scanner attached to the strap of the large gun slung over their back. They carried weapons such as a DC-15A blaster rifle, a DC-15S, and a number of thermal detonators. AT-RT drivers of the 7th Sky Corps wore unique orange and white armor. Some AT-RT drivers were known to carry large weapons slung over their back in addition to their DC-15 rifles.
AT-RT drivers replaced ARF troopers shortly before the Battle of Coruscant. AT-RT drivers in the 41st Elite Corps saw action during the Battle of Kashyyyk, while others, like the 91st Reconnaissance Corps served in many other battles in the Clone Wars. AT-RT drivers of the 501st Legion were also present during the battle on Umbara, and later on Kiros. After the implementation of Order 66, these troops helped hunt down surviving Wookiees and Jedi on Kashyyyk.
- The Clone Wars: The Gauntlet of Death
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Darkness on Umbara"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The General"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Plan of Dissent"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Kidnapped"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Lethal Alliance
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
- (First identified as AT-RT driver)
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- Star Wars PocketModel TCG – Order 66 (Card: 41st Elite Corps AT-RT) (backup link)
- Star Wars PocketModel TCG – Order 66 (Card: 91st Recon Corps AT-RT) (backup link)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles
- (Picture only)