The droid was deprived of arms for failing to keep track of a power droid, but was apparently given replacement arms at some point. AV-6R7 was working on the bridge of the Executor when Controller Jhoff deactivated the deflector shields prior to the Battle of Endor in 4 ABY in order to let shuttle Tydirium land on the moon. Later on the droid was still on the bridge during the early stages of the Battle of Endor when Commander Merrejk reported to Admiral Firmus Piett that the warship was in attack position, to which Piett responded to hold the attack and that Emperor Palpatine had a plan in place to deal with the Alliance Fleet, and the Executor only had to prevent them from escaping.
Behind the scenesEdit
AV-6R7 can be seen on the bridge of the Executor in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, when the Tydirium lands on Endor and during the early stages of the Battle of Endor.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as AV-6R7)
- Creating the Worlds of Star Wars: 365 Days (Picture only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary