- "We cannot get past their cannons, sir."
"Cannons? This will never do. We must pull back and set up our deflector shields."
- ―A B1 battle droid and Whorm Loathsom
The AV-7 Anti-vehicle Artillery Cannon, also known as the AV-7 antivehicle cannon and more commonly known as the heavy cannon, was a model of self-propelled artillery cannon that the Galactic Republic used during the Clone Wars. Once it was moved into position with its repulsorlift[source?] feet, a single clone trooper could operate the cannon using the gunnery controls on the side of the central assembly. Legless variants were used on Venator-class Star Destroyers.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Hidden Enemy" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film (First appearance) (As "heavy cannon")
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Weapons Factory"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Legacy of Terror" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown" (Barrels only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Necessary Bond" (Barrels only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as AV-7 Anti-vehicle Artillery Cannon)
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
Notes and referencesEdit