"A New Home" is the first episode of the second season of LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures. It was released on Disney XD on June 17, 2017. The episode is a collection of the five short films "Home One", "Thrown Into Battle", "Rowan's Secret Adventure", "Zander Freemaker, Superstar Pilot Guy!", and "Beware, the Gamorrean Flu!".
To secure a job with the Rebel Alliance, the Freemakers travel throughout the galaxy to obtain a Type A vector coil. Kordi Freemaker uses her bartering skills to obtain the vector coil for Lieutenant Valeria's U-wing starfighter.
Following a botched attempt to befriend the local droids aboard the MC80A Home One Type Heavy Star Cruiser Home One, Roger builds a buffer. He becomes an unlikely hero when he accidentally knocks out the deflector shield generator of an Imperial Star Destroyer.
After accidentally damaging Blue Squadron's starfighters, Rowan Freemaker and Roger hastily rebuild the ships. They become unintentional passengers aboard Lieutenant Valeria's Y-wing during the assault on Strike Station Aurek.
Zander Freemaker attempts to join Valeria's Blue Squadron in his own starfighter, the Blazemaker. He and his siblings stack the starfighter with too many laser cannons, causing it to explode at the end of the dogfight.
The Freemakers undertake a mission to rescue the rebel agents Lando Calrissian and Chewbacca, whose ship the Millennium Falcon is missing its fuel intermixer. They also encounter some old enemies in the form of the Imperial officers Durpin and Plumestriker.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and references
- Zap2it Lego Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures: Season 2 episode guide
- Disney ABC Press- A New Home
- A New Home - The Freemaker Adventures
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures between Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 3 ABY and 4 ABY respectively. "Return of the Kyber Saber" takes place twenty-three years after the formation of the Galactic Empire, which occurred in 19 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, meaning that "Return of the Kyber Saber" and all subsequent episodes in Season Two take place in 4 ABY, while any previous episodes take place between 3 ABY and 4 ABY. places
- Disney ABC Press - Trouble on Tibalt