- "Everything a soldier needs, and some things he don’t."
- ―Aarsix describes his stock
Aarsix was a male humanoid who served the Galactic Republic during the Galactic War against the Sith Empire. In 3642 BBY, he was stationed in the Republic Operational Headquarters on the planet Quesh during the Republic–Empire conflict there. He worked selling heavy armor from a stall.
Behind the scenesEdit
Aarsix first appeared in the 2011 massively multiplayer online role playing game Star Wars: The Old Republic, which was created by BioWare. In the game, he served as a heavy armor vendor on Quesh. His location is also marked on a map of Quesh in 2011 Prima Games' Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide, although the guide refers to him as "Aarssix."
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide (as Aarssix)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Republic Operational Headquarters, Quesh
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY. As the three aforementioned classes can encounter Aarsix in Act II on Quesh, he must have been present on the planet in 3642 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide