- "Everything a soldier needs, and some things he don’t."
- ―Aarsix describes his stock
Aarsix was a male humanoid who served the Galactic Republic during the Galactic War against the Sith Empire. In 3642 BBY, he was stationed in the Republic Operational Headquarters on the planet Quesh during the Republic–Empire conflict there. He worked selling heavy armor from a stall.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Aarsix first appeared in the 2011 massively multiplayer online role playing game Star Wars: The Old Republic, which was created by BioWare. In the game, he served as a heavy armor vendor on Quesh. His location is also marked on a map of Quesh in 2011 Prima Games' Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide, although the guide refers to him as "Aarssix."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide (as Aarssix)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Republic Operational Headquarters, Quesh
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. The Prologue for each class immediately precedes Act I, and Act III for all classes begins with the start of the Galactic War, which Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places around 3640 BBY. Assuming that in-universe chronology of the Star Wars: The Old Republic events roughly aligns with the release of story content in real-life as with , the Act III Epilogue must take place near the end of 3640 BBY since it was the chronologically latest story of the The Old Republic base game, which was released toward the end of 2011. Therefore, assuming that The Old Republic takes place over the course of three years per the former of the two aforementioned swtor.com posts, Act I takes place near the end of 3643 BBY. As the three aforementioned classes can encounter Aarsix in Act II on Quesh, he must have been present on the planet in 3642 BBY. places
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide